Wednesday, May 4, 2011

broken record.

I was prepared to tell you that I love you and that nothing will come between us. That I will try my best to be with you as soon as this is all over. That I am happiest when I am with you... and then you proved me wrong. You started the same argument all over again, even though you assured me it was resolved. It's like a broken record - You wanted to prove to me that you were better, you were stronger and that I should be lucky to have you. You showed me how you turned down other women and you think you are more mature. You dissapointed me again. Your words and actions changed my mind in an instant and all those feelings I had, went away, just like that.

I am back to where we started. I still love you - but I am not ready yet to give myself completely to you. Please stop making me..

2 comments:

  1. Hello.

    I was wondering if i could talk to you more in person concerning your relationship, if its still going. I have been reading your story and im interested in discussing it with you further. We have a lot in common.
    Skype me, user name: Harlten
    I hope to hear from you.
    Rem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Rem,
      Apologies for my late reply. If you need to talk I will contact you but seeing it has been three years ago, I hope problems have resolved. At least, it has with me. All the best.

      Sucker for Love

      Delete