Friday, April 8, 2011

i hope it's not too late


I was young and foolish for thinking I had the right to play with your heart. I was inexperienced and flattered so I went along with the ride, thinking that it eventually would come to an end. I broke your heart and you were confused. I don't blame you - Don't get me wrong, our time was real; my heart would race when I saw you, my head would pound when you touched me, and heck! I even drank to get rid of the nerves, so yes, it was real. You were the sweetest boy a girl could have wished for but I did not appreciate it and tried put it to an end several times. However, it never did and we stayed together - I don't recall my feelings and thoughts, I pretend to know but I have forgotten why my actions were so irrational, but now I now know my feelings and thoughts - I never understood 'being made for each other' and now I do. I regret my hurtful words and I am truly sorry, from the bottom of my heart. I wish I could change it or convince you that it is different now and you are all I want. Nothing can stand in the way of  my feelings for you... except for our past. Let it go and don't make it haunt us. I said I'm sorry - All I can do is hope you have the patience for time to tell and let me prove it to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment